Modern Sterilization Techniques
Our entire team abides by the highest levels of infection control, as indicated by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We will do everything possible to provide you with the highest quality of care while maximizing your protection.
- Autoclave sterilization of all reusable equipment (kills viruses and bacteria by steam, heat, and pressure)
- Chemical disinfection of all countertops and surfaces
- Universal precautions with all patients. This includes the use of gloves, masks, sterile gownscoats, and eye protection
- Regular hand washing with hospital-grade antiseptic soaps and hand sanitizers
- Disposable and sharp materials are safely discarded regularly
Learn More About Modern Sterilization Techniques
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call 703-539-0400 today!